Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quilting Bee Blocks website/Flickr group

Hi ladies! I got an email yesterday from Erin of quiltingbeeblocks.com. She wanted to add our group to the master list of quilting bees that she is featuring on the website and in the Quilting Bee Block flickr grup too!

Here's her email:
Hi Jennifer ...

I'm Erin and I'm in charge of the quilting bee blocks group on Flickr as well as the new QuiltingBeeBlocks.com ... I was looking at your groups blocks today and saw the blocks being made with the picture printed fabrics ... what a great idea! Do you guys have a group blog or something, as I couldn't find much info on these blocks in your discussion threads. I'd love to find out more about them and possibly feature them on my new website! :)
Thanks!
Erin

I referred her here and I just checked and we are listed on her master list of groups! Make sure to join the group on Flickr and add your blocks to the group pool!
 
Hope you all are having a great week! I love going to the mailbox and getting a little present from each of you :-)

No comments: