Thursday, April 29, 2010

May Fabric

Hello All (am I doing this right?)
I just wanted to let you know that I am still waiting for some more of my fabric to come in the mail- Chez Moi Boutique by Moda. I had a little and panicked in the middle of the night while I was up with my teething toddler and had to order more! I went with layer cakes and charm packs for ease. April and May are my crazy months with tons of family birthdays and graduations plus gearing up for Farmers Market.
Hope you are all enjoying better weather than us in VT the last couple days. Yesterday we had 6" of snow and there is still some left on the ground now. Yuck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

PS
Tracy- your block is done and I'll just ship it with my May fabric!

Katie Bishop said...

snow - not so fun!

but the fabric - way fun!

I can not wait!

Jennifer said...

Oooo, that line is super cute! Great idea to use charm packs and layer cakes. Can't wait to see it! Snow is not so fun but I might trade you for the 90 degree weather we had earlier this week. I am not looking forward to 100+ or my electric bill

bellaandmolly said...

Ellen - I am anxious to see what you made for me. I am making a pinwheel quilt with Boutique. I love that fabric! Tracy