Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm not dead.

Even though it feels like I have been. It's been an insane couple of months. We moved; my grandmother and a close friend passed away, and I had surgery...so yeah..like I said...it's been insane. I'm here, though, and am FINALLY caught up. YAY!! So here's a pic of all the blocks that have now gone postal. So sorry for the delay guys. Please forgive me. :(






Oh! Is everyone's addy the same? 'Cause I thought I had gotten an email awhile back about someone's new address....maybe..maybe not. :P

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad you're still with us and doing better!
I know we had an email address change and your mailing address changed but those are the only changes I remember. Anyone else?

Meg said...

Glad you're ok and that you're back. Also, those books are to die for. Thank you!!

Ellen said...

Yikes! That's a lot. I just got mine in the mail. Thank you. Its very nice :)